Asking questions from politicians and leaders about their party, objectives, and other matters help the public understand where they stand as a politician and whether they deserve their vote or not.
That’s the reason, if you are a politician, or planning to be one, then you need to get ready to answer several questions that your voters and supporters might ask. We are not 100% sure that they would ask the same questions, but their concerns and queries will definitely be around these topics and issues.
If you are committed to supporting people, fighting for their rights, and working for their well-being, then you won’t face many difficulties in answering those questions. But if you are least concerned about public rights and issues, then you might face severe backlash from opponents for not giving satisfactory answers. It could even harm your reputation as people on social media are very quick to judge and analyze everything.
Some agencies ask politicians different questions during the interview conduct session. If you get a call for an interview, then the interviewer might ask several questions on the behalf of audiences and voters.
But what could be those questions? Let’s find out what prominent questions your voters might ask you during a conference or interview session.
Questions About Promoting Health and Well-Being
People are concerned most about their health and well-being, let’s find out what questions they might ask:
- Will your political party support and fund national health policy to address physical and mental health crises?
- Will you offer any schemes or fund policies to help the poor?
- What health measures will you take after being in a position?
- Will you be able to program several health schemes?
- Would you make hospitals and healthcare centers across the country?
- What steps would you like to take for improving the conditions of hospitals?
Questions About Housing Opportunities
- What will you to do promote easy, affordable, and reliable housing for all?
- Will there be any new housing schemes for the poor and deserving?
- Will your political party fund exclusive housing for people with any disabilities?
- Will there be any easy loan opportunities for building a house?
- What other housing-related projects you would plan in the country?
- Would you offer special discounts and packages on housing schemes in expensive areas?
- Will the poor be able to leverage real estate housing opportunities?
The questions could be much more challenging than the above ones, but the key is to answer confidently and make people believe that you are already working for their well-being.
Read More : 20 Pakistani Politicians with Largest Fan Following.
Questions About the Personal Well-Beings of Individuals
You should also be ready to answer questions about an individual’s personal well-being, which could be more like:
- What steps would you take to improve the #Metoo situation in the country?
- Will transgenders be allowed to take part in the country’s developmental process?
- What loan schemes will you introduce for different departments?
- What steps will be taken to improve the mental health of individuals?
- Will there be a community that helps develop the personal goals of individuals?
- What will you do for women empowerment?
Questions About Removing Poverty and Job Opportunities
- Half of the population is suffering from poverty in the country. What plans would you make to remove this issue as soon as possible?
- What steps your political party will take to improve the poverty situation in 2-3 months?
- Will you launch any loan schemes for the poor and jobless?
- Will you provide monthly financial aid to the poor and jobless?
- Will there be a loan scheme for people who want to start their business?
- What other job opportunities will you introduce in the country in different departments?
- Will there be an opportunity for government-related jobs?
- How much time you will give to the poor and jobless to get stable and return funds?
- Will you practice inclusive hiring too?
Questions About Finance and Funds
Finance and funds are very important for the public as everybody wants to enjoy financial freedom. So, these questions could be related to:
- How your financial planning for the country will be different from the previous or current government professionals?
- What new funds and schemes will you introduce to improve the financial situation of the country?
- What about the new tax rules and regulations?
- Would you give any flexibility to taxpayers?
- Will there be fund schemes for every department?
- How will you improve the economic conditions in the country including taxes, stock market, income, etc.?
Questions About Decreasing Crime Rate
With increased poverty and unemployment rate, there is a great rise in criminal activities as well, which might cause further problems in the future.
Some questions regarding the crime rate will be:
- How will you make sure that the crime rate decreases to 0 under your authority and supervision?
- What actions will police and lawmakers take to reduce the crime rate in a country?
- Should people who are involved in terrorism or money laundering cases be allowed to take some high-level government positions?
- What policies will you make to fight terrorism, fraud, robbery, rape cases, money laundering, and other serious crimes?
Questions like these could be very daunting to answer for politicians as they are required to give satisfying answers no matter what. So, it’s better to be prepared for every kind of question during your interview session.
Being a politician, you need to play your role in the country’s development and progress. If you don’t do so, people won’t choose you.
But introducing yourself as a trusted and reliable politician, you need to answer each question carefully so that you don’t harm your reputation. If you would like to answer all of these questions or anything, you could ask an agency to conduct interviews and arrange proper sessions so that you can discuss and share your opinions with the public. This ensures that you are concerned about public well-being and ready to address their needs.
Read More : Social Media Mistakes That Every Politician Should Avoid.